Hello fellow authors,
Do you want an eye-catching graphic to advertise your book(s) on social media but don’t have the time to design one?
Would you rather be writing than fathoming how to use photo editing software?
Want a proven way to market or promote your book and engage with your readers?
Let me help!
I will create a stunning graphic for your book to use on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
You can scroll for examples, but first I’d like to tell you a little about me and why I want to create beautiful, eye-catching graphics for authors like you.
My name is Abbey MacMunn and I write (mainly) paranormal romance for Tirgearr Publishing – check out my books on the ‘Hello’ page here.
I still can’t quite believe my debut paranormal romance, Touched, came out in 2016, but it did and what a wonderful learning curve it has been!
I thought getting my first publishing contract was the hard part, but I soon discovered that without marketing and promotions of said debut, no one would know my book was out there. So – please stick with me, I will get to the point – I had to come up with eye-catching ways advertise my book, and creating graphics was one way I could do that.
Here are a few of my examples:
I use a combination of GIMP, (which is similar to Photoshop) and Canva, and also Lunapic, which creates moving effects like sparkles, hearts, lightning, etc.
I love this one!
And here’s one I did for a fellow Tirgearr author:
Continue reading to see how I can help you!
For only £10.00 GBP, approx. $13.00 USD, payable via PayPal, I will create a stunning graphic for your book.
How can I do this for such a low price? I’m just starting out, so I want to build my portfolio 🙂
What do I need from you?
- A high resolution image of your book cover (obviously)
- A background image that ties in with your book’s theme or genre, or an image that is significant to the story. All images MUST be owned by you or royalty free. I’ve found sites like Pixabay and Unsplash have thousands of free images suitable for commercial use. I can also use a section of your book cover if you prefer (see ‘Resolutions’ above)
- Review quotes, or one or two lines from the book (optional)
- Tag line (optional)
- Special offers/discounts (optional)
- The font(s) used on your book cover, if known – this helps a lot!
- If you have an idea in mind I’m happy to discuss theme, layout, concept etc. with you. The more details I have, the better. (Example pics of the type of graphic you’d like are helpful too)
- The social media site you want the graphic designed for – I need this to create the correct size.
For one graphic on one social media site: £10.00 GBP, approx. $13.00 USD
Additional graphics with the same design for other social media sites, or for banners/headers: £5.00 GBP per graphic. (approx $6.50 USD)
Once we agree on what you’d like, I’ll send you an invoice and work will start when I receive payment. (Exchange rate calculated at time of booking)
All payments to be made via PayPal
Turnaround time is about a week, sometimes less.
Get in touch here and let’s discuss your vision!
abbeymacmunn @ gmail.com (no spaces)